Wednesday, January 16, 2008

links to others' photos of the wedding and India

Although I still plan to post some of my photos, if you want to see more professional photos, here are some links:

Professional photographer's photographs part one
Professional photographer's photographs part two

Mark's father's photographs part one: Bride and Groom Making Ceremonies
Mark's father's photographs part two: Mehndi celebration
Mark's father's photographs part three: Wedding Ceremony, part 1
Mark's father's photographs part four: Wedding Ceremony, part 2

Mark's cousin Gretchen Wegner's and Katherine's photographs:

1 comment:

Heather_K said...

Hi - I know this going to seem very random. But, I hope you will be able to help us. We are planning on having a wedding this August at the Aalankrita resort. We were looking for pictures of weddings at this location and came across your blog in a google search. We have a concern about finding a priest that speaks English (I am only beginning my Telugu lessons). Would you mind putting me in touch with the couple or their family in order to get the priest's contact information or any other advice they might have for us while planning a wedding overseas. My personal email is heather.kancharla@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time and consideration. I know this is an odd comment to get from a stranger.

PS - The wedding did look beautiful in the pictures. What a beautiful couple.